Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Welcome Back!!

Dear Families,
Welcome to fourth grade!  You made it!  I'm so blessed to have each of you in my room this year and for an opportunity to serve your family.  I'm excited to start a new year and look forward to knowing each of you more.  I would love for you to send me a pic of what you did this summer so I can use it in a photo gallery of our class for our next newsletter post! It will be great to see all your adventures. Feel free to send it with a caption that I can include. Enjoy the last few days of your GLORIOUS summer!

WONDER
We are excited to start the year with such an inspirational and touching novel study.  We will be reading this as a class.  Please do not have your student read this before school begins.  It is not required for your student to have a copy, but they often like to have their own.  I've found them for $10.50 hardback or $9.99 kindle download on Amazon.  Feel free to download it to your child's ebook if you are ok with them bringing their electronic devices to school. Thank you and be sure to ask your students about the life of August Pullman!

Items to Bring to School Tuesday:
Earbuds
Pleasure Read Book
Snack

See you all at Supply Drop Off from 8:00 - 9:15 in room 216. For those unable to attend, I forward to seeing you bright and early by 7:40am on Tuesday, August 22nd.

                         *** Please let me know at SUPPLY DROP OFF
​                                   if you are interested in being our
​                                       HOMEROOM parent!!!***