Friday, May 18, 2018

Fifth Grade, Here We Come!

Dear Parents,

It has truly been my pleasure to be your child’s fourth grade teacher.  I have enjoyed watching my class grow in many areas, especially writing.  Thank you for your support. A BIG thanks to Mrs. Zhao for being our awesome homeroom parent.  I have had a fantastic school year!

This will be my last week at school -- I will not be in town on the official last day of school, May 29th.  I am sad to not spend that very last day with the class, but we will have a memorable time this upcoming week.


UNITS OF STUDY:
Reading: Continue Hatchet book study
Writing: Creative Writing
Spelling: NONE
Math: Math PBL
Texas History: Pioneer Life, 20th Century Texas


UPCOMING DATES
May 22 - Field Day
May 25 - Pancake Class Party (8:00am)
May 28 - Memorial Day holiday
May 29 - Last day of school

Enjoy your weekend!

Kelly